The Breakfast Club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by Mrs Cribb.
She is supported by other Teaching Assistants to ensure that the children have the best start to the day.
The Breakfast Club offers:
- Stimulating breakfast to fuel their energy for the day.
- Breakfast choices:
- Variety of Cereals – Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Variety of Drinks – water and no added sugar fruit juice
- Variety of Breads – pancakes, crumpets and toast with choice of spreads
- Appropriately trained and friendly staff.
- Suitable Play activities to ensure a happy sociable start to the day.
The Breakfast Club Summary
|Time:||7.45am – 8.45am|
|Cost:||£4.00 per child (per session), £3.20 for siblings|
|Entry:||Through Hall door|
- Breakfast Club must be booked and paid for by the previous Friday, to allow us to manage appropriate cover and to ensure we have enough food. A late booking fee of £2.50 will apply if you do not book in advance.
- Breakfast is served at 8am. Children must arrive before 8.20am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence and fun.
- Infants will be escorted to their class ready to start for 8.45am. Juniors will walk from the hall to their classes independently.