Breakfast Club & Teddies WRAP-AROUND CARE
The Breakfast Club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by Angie Cribb and Linda Boustead.
They are supported by other Teaching Assistants as required, to ensure that the children have the best start to the day.
Wrap-around care is not run by Nursery staff and may only suit older nursery children. Nursery children will only be admitted into wrap-around care after a trial session, and admission into the club is subject to approval by the headteacher.
The Breakfast Club offers:
- Stimulating breakfast to fuel their energy for the day.
- Breakfast choices:
- Variety of Cereals – Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Variety of Drinks – water and no added sugar fruit juice
- Variety of Breads – pancakes, crumpets and toast with choice of spreads
- Appropriately trained and friendly staff.
- Suitable Play activities to ensure a happy sociable start to the day.
The Breakfast Club Summary
07:45 - 08:45
Session times for Nursery children are 15 minutes longer: 07:45 - 09:00
School aged children: £5.00 per child (per session), £4.00 for siblings
|Entry:||Through Hall door|
- Breakfast Club must be booked and paid for by the previous Friday, to allow us to manage appropriate cover and to ensure we have enough food. A late booking fee of £2.50 will apply if you do not book in advance.
- Breakfast is served at 8am. Children must arrive before 8.20am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence and fun.
- Infants will be escorted to their class ready to start for 8.45am. Juniors will walk from the hall to their classes independently.
Teddies After School Care
Our Extended Services include an After School provision.
Teddies is open to all children attending Handcross Primary School on a first come, first served basis. It will operate on school premises in a safe environment, led by teaching assistants who will ensure the children receive safe, enjoyable after school care.
Teddies will offer:
- A snack of toasted crumpets (or similar) and a drink.
- A variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose the activity.
- Friendly appropriately trained staff to ensure a happy, caring end to the day
15:15 – 17:15
Session times for Nursery children are 15 minutes longer, in line with Nursery opening hours: 15:00-17:15
School aged children: £6.50 per child (per session), £5.20 for siblings
Nursery aged children: £7.00 per child per session
- Teddies must be booked and paid for by the previous Friday, to allow us to manage appropriate cover and to ensure we have enough food. A late booking fee of £2.50 will apply if you do not book in advance.
- At the end of the school day, your child will be collected from their class or at the end of their school activity club by an after-school club assistant.
- Your child will have the chance to relax and participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity.
- Each child will be provided with a snack and a sugar-free drink.
- Parents/Carers must contact the school if they are aware that they will be late to collect their child. Please contact the extended services team on 01444 715107.
Click here to complete the wrap-around care registration form for Breakfast Club & Teddies After School Care.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before completing this form.