Teddies After School Care
Our Extended Services include an After School provision.
Teddies is open to all children attending Handcross Primary School on a first come, first served basis. It will operate on school premises in a safe environment, led by teaching assistants who will ensure the children receive safe, enjoyable after school care.
Teddies will offer:
- A snack of toasted crumpets (or similar) and a drink.
- A variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose the activity.
- Friendly appropriately trained Staff to ensure a happy, caring end to the day
|Time:||3.15pm – 5.15pm|
|Cost:||£6.00 per child (per session), £4.80 for siblings|
- Teddies must be booked and paid for by the previous Friday, to allow us to manage appropriate cover and to ensure we have enough food. A late booking fee of £2.50 will apply if you do not book in advance.
- At the end of the school day, your child will be collected from their class or at the end of their school activity club by an after-school club assistant.
- Your child will have the chance to relax and participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity.
- Each child will be provided with a snack and a sugar-free drink.
- Parents/Carers must contact the school if they are aware that they will be late to collect their child. Please contact the extended services team on 07756 553477.