Teddies After School Care
Our Extended Services include an After School provision.
Teddies is open to all children attending Handcross Primary School on a first come, first served basis. It will operate on school premises in a safe environment, led by teaching assistants who will ensure the children receive safe, enjoyable after school care.
Teddies will offer:
- A snack of toasted crumpets (or similar) and a drink.
- A variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose the activity.
- Friendly appropriately trained Staff to ensure a happy, caring end to the day
|Time:||3.15pm – 5.15pm|
|Cost:||£6.00 per child (per session), £4.80 for siblings|
- Teddies must be booked and paid for by the previous Friday, to allow us to manage appropriate cover and to ensure we have enough food. A late booking fee of £2.50 will apply if you do not book in advance.
- At the end of the school day, your child will be collected from their class or at the end of their school activity club by an after-school club assistant.
- Your child will have the chance to relax and participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity.
- Each child will be provided with a snack and a sugar-free drink.
- Parents/Carers must contact the school if they are aware that they will be late to collect their child. Please contact the extended services team on 07756 553477.
Click here to complete the registration form for Breakfast Club & Teddies After School Care and view the full Terms & Conditions.