We have a school uniform which all children wear
Each item needs to be marked with your child's name.
- Hair bands and grips in school colours only
- Children are not permitted to wear makeup
- Jewellery is not suitable for school wear
- If ears are pierced only studs may be worn (these should not be worn on PE and swimming days)
Children also need to bring in an old baggy T-shirt to cover themselves during messy activities.
IMPORTANT: Children should only bring essential belongings to school - we do not have much storage space!
Year R, Year 1 and Year 2 children
The idea behind this infant uniform is that the children are always dressed for action and that no separate PE uniform is required. When the Infants wear the uniform outlined above, it requires no changing time for PE and valuable curriculum time is gained.
Please note that leggings may not be worn instead of jogging bottoms.
Please see the result of our Uniform Consultation (Nov 2019) which affects the Junior uniform from January 2020.
Junior children (Year 3 to 6)
PE Uniform for Juniors (to be brought in every Monday in a drawstring bag clearly marked with the child's name)
- Swimming costume (one piece for girls, trunks/shorts for boys)
- Swim hat (available to purchase from the school office)
All named items that are lost are quickly returned to their owners.
Any other lost items are kept in each classroom for half a term. Please feel free to assist your child in claiming their lost property.
Uniform is available from Sussex Uniforms
Units 1&2 Bridge Road Business Park, Bridge Road, Haywards Heath RH16 1TX
Buy over the phone:
Uniform collection from the school office is possible, please speak to the school office.