Vacancies at our school and the locality
Office Administrator at Handcross Primary
Salary West Sussex Grade 04 or 05 Dependent on experience
Location Handcross Primary School
Address London Road, Handcross, Haywards Heath, RH17 6HB
Telephone 01444 400291
Required From ASAP
Contract Permanent, Term-time, 4 or 5 days a week, Term Time Only
Handcross Primary School is looking to appoint an Office Administrator. Our school is dedicated to providing the best in all areas for our children, supported by an enthusiastic staff team and parents who share our passion for continued improvement and achievement. Our office is ‘the face’ of our school and we are looking to appoint an efficient, confident, resourceful and approachable person to join our friendly team.
The post-holder will be located in the very busy front office and be a point of contact for parents, pupils and all school visitors. We are looking for someone who:
- Has a welcoming manner and good interpersonal skills
- Is hard working, self-motivated, can use their own initiative
- Has strong ICT skills and experience of managing data systems (knowledge of Sims would be an advantage)
- Has excellent organisational and communication skills
- Is able to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Is a good team player
- Has the desire to build excellent relationships
- Is committed to child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils
At Handcross, we can offer:
- Opportunities for training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- A fantastic, motivated staff
- Warm, happy children and carers
If you feel that you are the right person for this job we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by phoning the school office on 01444 400291
Handcross Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
Please email completed applications to email@example.com. Unfortunately, CVs and non-standard application paperwork cannot be accepted.
You will be contacted by telephone if you are selected for interview.